Thursday 24 January 2013

January Recommendations & Results

In my earlier post, I said that I will report the final scorecard of our January picks later, by the 1st week of Feb. But since almost all the positions have been closed, I think I can show you the results now.
Please keep in mind, this is my results and may not be same with everyone else because everyone has different time frame for execution. Some will be better, some worse but I would expect most would be close to the range.
Please do remember, past performance is no guarantee for the future.
I personally expect February to be spectacular.

5 comments:

  1. Great first month...congratulations....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to post the losses also, Natural Gas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I have already acknowledged that and that was not part of this set of recommendation.
      We have already exchanged email on that when you wrote that you had 7% loss on KOLD.
      I was long with HND.TO and could get out with 5% loss.
      So far down with 2, up with 13. I think you would like to continue.

      Delete
  3. Done well, congratulation with excellent start!

    ReplyDelete